How to Crochet the Connected Spiral Stitch
DIY Glitter Drip Pumpkin Tutorial from The Swell Designer. For more good DIY pumpkins go here.
DIY Easy Homemade Soap Tutorial and Recipes from She Makes a Home. Because a soap base is used, most of the work of making soap is already done. There are 2 easy recipes for peppermint lavender soap and lavender with exfoliating orange peel soap. This is for absolute beginners as the blogger take you through her first time making soap of any kind. *This would make a nice gift alone or combined with other DIY spa gifts that I’ve posted like sugar scrubs, salt scrubs, bathbombs etc… here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty
Make Glasses from Beer Bottles
This is surprisingly easy and only requires:
- glass bottles
- sink full of ice water
Find out how to do it here!
DIY Bath Bombs
Find out how to make some fun, bubbly bath bombs at home with your own ingredients. These are great for gifts (make a few, stick them in a cute bag or mason jar, add a bow and give them out!).
Find out how to make them here.
DIY Guide to Candle Making Tutorial from Oh So Pretty here. For containers I’d add teacups. For more candles DIYs from survival candles to teacup candles go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/candles
Part FIVE of DIY Favorite Gifts of All Kinds. I went through my ENTIRE archive and tagged my favorites (and really popular posts) that can be easily finished by the Holidays here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/faves
- DIY Inspiration: Love by Artist Justine Smith. US Quarter dollars, sprayed wood here. Do this with pennies to save money. *TIP: lots of tutorials on the web on how to patina or clean coins.
- Corner Fabric Bookmark Tutorial from I could make that here. Photo from These are a Few of My Favorite Things.
- Kids’ Jewelry: Eye Candy Interchangeable Necklace Using magnets Tutorial from A Creative Princess here.
- One Minute Earrings from Crafting Rebellion here.
- Cubed Felt Bunny Plushie Keychain with very detailed Tutorial by AIWA on deviantart here.
- One Hour, One Yard, No Sew Fringed Wool Poncho Tutorial from A Beautiful Mess here.
- Paper Bulb Kit Tutorial at by Stephanie Lynn here. I’d do this differently: tall thrifted skinny glass vases and pebbles (make sure bulbs will fit in vases). Place pebbles on bottom then bulbs (roots down) and add water (no need for dirt). Gold or white ribbon around vases.
- DIY Ribbon Fish Tutorial from Love My Tapes here. Photo from the PrettyBowsBoutique's closed Etsy store.
- Knockoff Fresh’s Sugar Lip Polish ($22.50) Recipe and Tutorial from Bellasugar here.